Related Sites

Miss Universe 2011 Struck by Hot Weather

Miss Universe 2011 might be over, and the most prestigious pageant ended with success. And cheers to Ms. Angola for bagging the title as the 2011 Miss Universe, and it was cool that the City of Rio de Janiero, Brazil hosted the pageant. But I'm a little disappointed, well Brazil in famous with their tiny bikinis and I am really hoping to see dazzling beauties wearing those bikinis. 


But one thing for sure during the pageant week on Brazil, I am pretty sure that the weather was extremely hot. So hot that Miss Colombia Catalina Robayo did not wear her panty to let things cool, how do I know?
Well she provided us the evidence and here it is.






There you have it folks, the "evidence". But I bet not only Miss Columbia was pantyless that day, I bet them also.
What do you think?
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...